National Flag of Pushtunistan
FRANKFURT [Germany]: The Sindh representative political party, the Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM), under their independence movement, held an international conference, represented by Balochistan, the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, Pashtunistan, and the China-Occupied Xinjiang and called on the international community to support and acknowledge the oppressed historic nations’ right to national independence.
These nations said that they have been languishing under the ‘theocratic and fascist’ Pakistani occupation for more than seven decades in the conference titled ‘The independence of the oppressed subjugated historic nations; the precursor to unity of mankind, World Peace and Human Development’ at the Frankfurt Press Club, Germany on Tuesday.
The prime purpose of this conference was to gather the oppressed subjugated historic nations chained in the forced federation of Pakistan on a single platform and to formulate a unified roadmap to persuade the international community to support and acknowledge the oppressed historic nations’ right to national independence.
This conference was attended by various Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri (PoK), Uyghur (Chinese Occupied XinJiang) leaders, Afghan and European intellectuals and human rights activists.
Pir Riaz Afghan (Pashtunistan Freedom Movement), Liao Ran (Political Consultant), Dolkun Isa (World Uyghur Congress), Roohul Amin (Pashtunistan Freedom Movement), Claudia Heidelberg (German Human Rights Defender), Sardar Shaukat Kashmiri (Chairman UKPNP), Munir Mengal (President Baloch Voice Association), Noelle Charpentier (French Human Rights Defender and Intellectual) and others were among the speakers of the conference.
Presiding the conference, JSMM Chairman Shafi Burfat addressed the historic need of the resolution of “national question of the chained historic nations” around the globe which, according to him, is hindering the collective evolution of human civilisation, intellect and societies in this 21st century era. He elaborated the political economic scenario of the Post-WW-II and Post-Cold War Era World’s so called “Liberal World Order” which has been incapable of resolving the serious historic questions of national independence of the oppressed nations, nuclear proliferation, radical Islamic extremism and terrorism, poverty, asymmetric material development of the humanity, global conflicts and confrontations, climate change etc.
He elaborated the history and causes of the regional conflicts in South Asia, Middle East, Africa and Chinese plateaus and claimed the “unresolved national question” in these regions to be the fundamental cause of unrest and arms race. He analysed “the unnatural, unhistoric existence of the theocratic fascist state of Pakistan” to be “the global and regional sponsor of radical Islamic terrorism” and the enforcer of “cruel subjugation, oppression, occupation, exploitation and slavery over the historic secular Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun and Kashmiri nations.”
He also criticised the international community’s negligence of the quadrilateral evil scheme of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey and Iran to impose their Utopian Pan-Islamic World Order over the world and international community’s incapability to deal with the nuclear threats posed by Pakistani and North Korean nukes to the world.
Burfat illustrated the atrocities of Pakistani fascism on the people of the oppressed nations chained into its forced federation and demanded the United Nations and the international community to acknowledge their right to national independence and the use of “right to self-determination” under the U.N.’s supervision. He called upon for the alliance of the oppressed subjugated nations and raise their voice in front of the international community, the U.S.A., Germany, the U.K., France, Canada, India, Israel and other civilised nations of the world to attain moral, political and diplomatic support for their common cause of independence from the theocratic fascist state of Pakistan.
Speakers belonging to Balochistan, the PoK, Pashtunistan, the China-Occupied Xinjiang addressed the participants on the situation of human rights violations and the fascist atrocities of Pakistani and Chinese Imperialisms over the occupied nations of the region.
Afghan, German and French intellectuals showed their concerns about the need of the “resolution of national question around the world”, grave human rights violations and oppression of historic nations by Pakistan and their strong support for the alliance for independence movements of the region.
The Conference also decided to formulate an alliance of the oppressed subjugated nations chained in the forced federation of Pakistan to plan a joint roadmap in the pursuit of their national independence; an organising committee was unanimously agreed upon for the formation of the alliance.
The conference demanded the United Nations and the international community to impose economic sanctions upon Pakistan and disintegrate its forced federation to free historic secular natural nations chained into it.
The conference also passed following resolutions:
1. This conference demands the international community to acknowledge the Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri, Saraiki nations’ right to independence and use of right to self-determination. We also appeal the United Nations to conduct the referendums, under its own supervision, for the establishment of the separate identical independent states of all the historic nations subjugated by multinational states across the world.
2. This conference demands an immediate removal of the Pakistani military cantonments from Sindh, Balochistan, Pashtunistan and Kashmir.
3. This conference demands the formation of the U.N.’s special Enquiry commission on the assassinations, abductions, enforced disappearances, detentions, killings and dumping the mutilated bodies of Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun political activists by the Pakistani Fascist spy agencies ISI and MI. The ISI, MI and Pakistani military personnel involved in such crimes must be tried in the International Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice.
4. This conference demands the acknowledgement of the Sindh’s Right on the waters of River Indus.
5. This conference demands the international acknowledgement of Sindh, Baluchistan, Pashtunistan and Kashmiri nations’ right on their mineral and natural resources, lands and seas.
6. This conference demands the end of Punjabi occupation over the sea ports and sea waters of Sindh and Balochistan.
7. This conference demands an immediate end to Pakistani military’s operations, atrocities, human rights violations and state torture in Sindh, Balochistan, Pashtunistan and Kashmir.
8. The so-called “Two Nation Theory” that provided the basis for the partition of Indian Subcontinent in 1947 and creation of Pakistani Federation had been exterminated by the secession of Bengal (Former East Pakistan and Now Bangladesh) in 1971. Therefore, all the subjugated historic nation that are chained in the forced federation of Pakistan must be set free.
9. This conference demands the U.N. to bring all the culprits of Bengali Genocide of 1971 (Pakistani Military Generals who massacred 3 million innocent Bengalis) to justice.
10. This conference appeals the international community to declare Pakistan “The state sponsor of Radical Islamic extremism and terrorism” as it has been financing, supporting and safe guarding the international terrorists like Al-Qaida, Taliban, Haqqani Network, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Jamaat-Ud-Dawa and others.
11. This conference also demands the international community to take a serious note of Pakistani state’s nefarious designs of establishing a wide web of extremist madrassas (Islamic schools) across Sindh and Balochistan to distort the image of their secular independence movements and their historic cultural heritage of secular humanitarian values.
12. This conference demands international community to stop Pakistan from its conspiracies to divide Sindhi nation on ethnic and lingual lines to restrict its process of social evolution and national unification.
13. This conference demands international community to take a serious notice of Pakistani state’s covert support for the forced conversions and marriages of Sindhi Hindu Girls.
14. This conference demands international community to assure the safety and rights of Hindu, Christian, Shia, Ahmadi,Sikh religious minorities in Pakistan and stop the state backed persecution of them on the charges of blasphemy.
15. This conference demands the U.N. and the international community to stop Pakistan from mortgaging and selling the lands,ports and seas of Sindhi and Baloch nations to China in the name of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
16. This conference demands the U.N. Security Council and the international community to impose economic sanctions on Pakistan on the account of its crimes against humanity, atrocious oppression of oppressed subjugated nations chained in its forced federation and covert support for Islamic extremist terrorism.
17. This conference expresses its full support for the U.S.A.’s current stance on the problem of Radical Islamic terrorism and its sponsorship by Pakistan in South Asia. Therefore, we appeal the U.S.A., Germany, the U.K., France, India, Israel and entire international community to disintegrate Pakistan, for the establishment of the radical Islamic terrorism and the establishment of global peace is impossible without the national independence of the historic secular Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri nations chained in the forced federation.
As the political landscape in the region called Afghanistan, Pakistan and India is changing so the oppressed nations did also change their approach for getting freedom from the theocratic state of Pakistan, a country that came into existence on the basis of a religion-driven theory whose very birth caused tensions with her neighbors India and Afghanistan. (ANI & The Pashtun Times)